Fashion
 

Winter Coat Trends 2026: The Outerwear Worth Investing In

Living Lesh 10/6 12:00A Iesha Vincent
A coat is the one piece of your outfit that has nowhere to hide. It is the first thing people see when you walk in and the last thing you take off, which is exactly why I treat coat shopping differently than almost everything else in my closet....

Fall Fashion Trends 2026: The Wearable Edit I’m Actually Shopping

Living Lesh 9/2 12:00A Iesha Vincent
Every fall I get the same flood of trend content, and half of it feels completely disconnected from what a busy mom in real life is actually going to put on her body. So instead of chasing every runway headline, I pulled together the fall fashion...

Affordable Designer Handbag Alternatives You Can Buy on a Budget

Living Lesh 8/10 4:11A Iesha Vincent
If you ve ever stood in front of a Bottega Veneta display and felt that familiar pull, you already know the feeling. There s something about a beautifully crafted bag that just feels like the finishing touch on an entire outfit. But between...
Don't miss any news from:
Penn Valley BubbleLife!
Share with thousands of local readers!

Send to a Friend

    Cancel